Russian is one of the most important languages in the world. Russian has contributed immensely to the development of the world literature. Works of Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Brodsky and Nabokov are read all over the world. Russian is the world’s fifth language with more than 260 million native speakers.
A good command of Russian is indispensable for a well-educated person. Increasing attention is now being paid to grammatical correctness in writing and speaking. Since the skills acquired earlier tend to be forgotten (even though in daily life we inevitably practice our mother tongue), it is crucial to bridge the skills gaps in Russian.
At Divelang school you can improve your Russian quickly and efficiently. Communicative approach makes your study easy and exciting; there is no need to learn the material by heart. Our attentive teachers provide high-quality education and make sure their students are making progress.
If you are a native speaker and would like to bridge gaps in your spoken and written Russian, feel free to join one of the following courses for adults.
- spelling and punctuation;
- business correspondence.
After completing A1 level, you can:
- Listen to your favourite Russian songs, watch series and Youtube videos in Russian, understand people in the airport and native speakers.
- Read information in Russian during your journeys, your favourite newspapers and magazines, foreign websites, your colleagues’ emails, celebrities’ posts in social networks.
- Speak Russian with the bartender in your favourite bar in Russia, with airline representatives at the airport, with your Russian colleagues, with the hotel receptionist.
- Write emails to your colleagues in Russia, social network comments and text your friends in messengers.
Enrolling on a Russian course for Russians in Moscow is easy: just fill in the application form!
Екатерина Г.Греческий язык
Екатерина Ш.Норвежский язык
Анастасия С.Английский язык
Елена А.Английский язык
Екатерина С.Немецкий язык
на Чистых прудах
On completing the course, you will
not only speak Russian, but you will
also receive a certificate as a proof of your level.
|1 month||—||7 500 r.|
||7 200 r.|
||7 000 r.|
||6 000 r.|